I am going to find out how to have a simple life. What does that mean? What is being frugal all about? And how does one achieve these things. I have no clue but I am going to find out.
I thought this would be easy but oh no no no. `There are homemade well everything that is said to bee cheaper and better for you but does it work. With four kids cheap and easy sounds good for sure but making 5 gallons of laundry soap sounds expensive and like lots of work.
With the addition of our fourth child I found cloth diapers and I love them all of the cute prints. It also have truly saved us money. Which got me wondering what else can we do? Then I learn started learning about all of the chemicals I bring into the house in well everything. My husband thinks I am coo-coo for coco puffs and he may be right only time will tell. However once I did a quick search thinking this would be easy I found out this isnt going to be so easy.
First I must define what does a simple life mean to us. HMMM?
No comments:
Post a Comment