So this other thing I am doing with baby nuber four that I have never done before is....making baby food. It sounds so silly but it is actually relaxing. I will spend the whole day making all kinds of stuff that I know are fresh and good. I also know exactally what he is getting in them too.
I use the baby bullet to make and freeze all of Fritzy's stuff because well I bought one. I actually really like it however one doesn't need that to make your own baby food. I have since found lots of cheap and simple things to use for baby food, like ice cube trays. Fritzy seems to really like it as well. We have only tried a few differant things so far because he is just now 6 months but so far bananas and carrots are a big hit. My little hippy baby cloth diapered, breast feed and homemade baby food. Simple homemade treats are a part of my simple life.

No comments:
Post a Comment